- 1 How do I transfer pics from computer to iPhone?
- 2 How do I AirDrop photos from Mac to iPhone?
- 3 How do I sync photos between iPhone and Mac?
- 4 How do I transfer files from Mac to iPhone?
- 5 How do I transfer files from computer to iPhone using USB cable?
- 6 How do I transfer files from laptop to iPhone?
- 7 How do you transfer multiple pictures from Mac to iPhone?
- 8 How do I AirDrop from Mac to iPhone?
- 9 How do I AirDrop from my Mac to my phone?
- 10 How do I sync photos from my iPhone to my Mac wirelessly?
- 11 How do I stop my iPhone photos from syncing to my Macbook?
- 12 How do I get photos off my iPhone without importing to my Mac?
- 13 How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone Without iTunes?
- 14 How do I transfer videos from my Macbook to my iPhone Without iTunes?
How do I transfer pics from computer to iPhone?
Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone to PC with a USB cable. Click on the device icon in the top-left corner of iTunes window. From the panel on the left, choose “ Photos ”. Tick the box “Sync photos ” and choose the folder from which to import photos to your iPhone (Copy photos from -> Choose folder).
How do I AirDrop photos from Mac to iPhone?
Select AirDrop in the sidebar of a Finder window. Or choose Go > AirDrop from the menu bar. The AirDrop window shows nearby AirDrop users. Drag one or more documents, photos, or other files to the recipient shown in the window.
How do I sync photos between iPhone and Mac?
4. Sync Photos Between iPhone & Mac To set up iCloud Photos on your Mac, click the Apple menu at the top left of the screen, then go to System Preferences > iCloud. Ensure the Photos options is checked, then click the Options button to the right of Photos and select iCloud Photo Library.
How do I transfer files from Mac to iPhone?
Do this on Mac by opening System Preferences > General and selecting the “Allow Handoff between this Mac and your iCloud devices” option, if it’s not already enabled. To enable Handoff on an iOS device, open Settings > General > AirPlay & Handoff. Turn on the switch for Handoff, if it’s not already on.
How do I transfer files from computer to iPhone using USB cable?
How to Move Files to an iPhone Through a USB Cable Launch iTunes, the free application from Apple that you use to manage your iPhone. Plug one end of the included USB cord into the iPhone, and plug the other end into a USB port on your computer. Click the icon of the iPhone, and then click the “Summary” tab in the iTunes window.
How do I transfer files from laptop to iPhone?
Copy files from your computer to your iOS or iPadOS app In iTunes, select the app from the list in the File Sharing section. Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device.
How do you transfer multiple pictures from Mac to iPhone?
In Photos, when looking at your pictures, click the Action arrow first (upper right), before selecting any pictures. Then you can tap select the pictures you want to send then click “Share” in the upper left. From there you can Email.
How do I AirDrop from Mac to iPhone?
With AirDrop, you can wirelessly send documents to a nearby iPhone, iPad, or Mac on the same Wi-Fi network. Turn on AirDrop: On a Mac: Click the desktop to switch to the Finder, then choose Go > AirDrop (from the Go menu at the top of the screen). Select the document you want to send: Select a recipient.
How do I AirDrop from my Mac to my phone?
How to turn on AirDrop discovery on a Mac and share files from a Finder window Open Finder. Choose Go > AirDrop from the menu bar at the top of your screen. An AirDrop finder window will open. Wait a moment for nearby devices to appear. Drag files you want to share into the AirDrop window to share them instantly.
How do I sync photos from my iPhone to my Mac wirelessly?
Open Photos App on your iPhone. Select the photos you want to sync from your iPhone to Mac. Click the Share button and click the name of your Mac in the AirDrop section to sync photos from iPhone to Mac wirelessly.
How do I stop my iPhone photos from syncing to my Macbook?
Stop syncing all photos Open a Finder window and connect your device to your computer using a USB cable. Your device appears in the sidebar of the Finder window. If prompted, trust your device. Click the Photos tab below your device’s information. Deselect ” Sync Photos ” then click “Remove photos.” Click Apply.
How do I get photos off my iPhone without importing to my Mac?
Go to your Pictures Folder and right click on the iPhoto Library. From the resulting menu select ‘ Show Package Contents’. A finder window will open and you’ll find your pics inside the Originals Folder.
How do I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone Without iTunes?
How to transfer files from PC to iPhone without iTunes Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust This Computer” on your device if you are asked. Select files on your computer and then click “Open” to transfer from your PC to iPhone. Here you can view the selected files.
How do I transfer videos from my Macbook to my iPhone Without iTunes?
Part 2. How to Transfer Videos to iPhone without iTunes from Computer by Using Dropbox Launch the Dropbox on your computer. Open the Dropbox on your computer and log into it with your account information. Select the videos on your computer. Upload the videos. Download videos to your iPhone.