- 1 How do I delete things from my iPhone 7?
- 2 Why can’t I delete apps on my iPhone 7?
- 3 How do I mass delete on iPhone?
- 4 How do I wipe my iPhone 7 for sale?
- 5 How do I remove health app from iPhone 7?
- 6 How do I clear the cache on my iPhone 7?
- 7 How do I delete an app that won’t delete?
- 8 How do I delete apps that won’t delete on my iPhone?
- 9 How do I permanently delete apps from iPhone?
- 10 How do I delete all photos from my iPhone 7?
- 11 How do you mass delete contacts on iPhone?
- 12 What is the fastest way to delete photos from iPhone?
- 13 How do you delete an iPhone for a new user?
- 14 How do I clear my iPhone for trade in?
- 15 How do you completely reset an iPhone?
How do I delete things from my iPhone 7?
2. Find the certain app and slightly press & hold the icon until it begins to wobble and with an “X” symbol at the top left corner. 3. Tap the X and you will see a screen pop-up warning “ Delete this app will also delete its data.” Tap Delete to remove the app on your iPhone 7 permanently.
Why can’t I delete apps on my iPhone 7?
Check if you have restrictions set for deleting apps. You need to enabled Content & Privacy Restrictions to make changes. If the app doesn’t jiggle, make sure that you’re not pressing too hard. Tap on the app, then tap Delete.
How do I mass delete on iPhone?
To select all photos to delete at once, use the Photos view with the moments, then click select and swipe up across all photos, At the upper border of the display keep holding down, until you selected several hundred photos, then tap the trash icon and empty the recently deleted album immediately.
How do I wipe my iPhone 7 for sale?
Remove your personal information from your old device If you paired an Apple Watch with your iPhone, unpair your Apple Watch. Back up your device. Sign out of iCloud and the iTunes & App Store. Go back to Settings and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
How do I remove health app from iPhone 7?
How to delete Health app data for different Apps Open the Health app on your iPhone. Tap the profile icon on the top-right, and on the next screen, select Apps, under Privacy. On the Apps page, select Health. Now, if you want to delete all of the data at once, tap on the Delete All Data from Health button.
How do I clear the cache on my iPhone 7?
How To Clear The App Cache On The Apple iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus Tap iPhone Settings. Scroll down until you find Safari. Tap on Safari. Scroll to the bottom, then tap Clear History and Website Data. When the prompt appears confirming your choice to “remove history, cookies, and other browsing data.
How do I delete an app that won’t delete?
Remove Apps That Phone Won ‘ t Let You Uninstall On your Android phone, open Settings. Navigate to Apps or Manage Applications and select All Apps (may vary depending on your phone’s make and model). Now, look for the apps that you want to remove. Can’ t find it? Tap the app name and click on Disable. Confirm when prompted.
How do I delete apps that won’t delete on my iPhone?
5. Delete apps using Settings Go to “Settings” > “General” > ” iPhone Storage”. Find the apps you can’t delete on Home screen. Tap one app and you will see “Offload App ” and ” Delete App ” in the app specific screen. Tap ” Delete App ” and confirm the deletion in the pop-up Window.
How do I permanently delete apps from iPhone?
Do any of the following: Remove an app from the Home Screen: Touch and hold the app on the Home Screen to open a quick actions menu, tap Remove App, then tap Move to App Library to keep it in the App Library, or tap Delete App to delete it from iPhone.
How do I delete all photos from my iPhone 7?
How to delete all photos from iPhone Open Photos app. Tap Albums. Tap All Photos. Tap Select. Tap or drag across to select photos to delete. Tap the trash can icon.
How do you mass delete contacts on iPhone?
Log into the iCloud website, then click on Contacts. Select the contacts you want to delete, holding down the Control button to select more than one at a time. Then either hit the delete key on your keyboard, or click the settings button on the lower left and pick delete.
What is the fastest way to delete photos from iPhone?
How to Bulk Delete Photos from Your iPhone: Open the Photos app. Go to the Albums tab. Select All Photos. Tap Select in the upper right corner. You can tap individual photos to select photos one at a time. To select several photos at once, swipe your finger across rows of photos you want to delete. 3 дня назад
How do you delete an iPhone for a new user?
Erase all content and settings from iPhone Go to Settings > General > Reset. If you’re asked to enter your passcode and you’ve forgotten it, see Reset the passcode. If you’re asked to enter your Apple ID password and you’ve forgotten it, see the Recover your Apple ID website. Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
How do I clear my iPhone for trade in?
How to erase your content and settings: Go to Settings. Tap General. Select Reset. Select Erase All Content and Settings. If you’ve turned on Find My iPhone, you might have to enter your passcode or Apple ID password. Tap Erase [device]
How do you completely reset an iPhone?
With your phone backed up and all of your accounts removed, factory reset it by following these steps: Open the Settings app. Select General. Scroll to the bottom and select Reset. Select Erase All Content and Settings.