- 1 How do I factory reset my iPhone 6 without passcode?
- 2 How do I factory reset my iPhone 6 with buttons?
- 3 How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
- 4 How do I factory reset my iPhone without passcode?
- 5 Is there a hard reset for iPhone 6?
- 6 How do you reset a locked iPhone 6?
- 7 How do I factory reset my iPhone 6 without a computer?
- 8 How do you reset a locked iPhone?
How do I factory reset my iPhone 6 without passcode?
Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone. Then connect your iPhone to your computer while holding the Home button. Keep holding the Home button until you see the recovery mode screen. If you backed up your iPhone, after you remove the passcode, restore your data and settings.
Press and hold down the iPhone’s Sleep/Wake button on the right side of the handset. With the Sleep/Wake button still held down, press and hold the Home button on the front of the handset. Continue to hold both buttons while the display remains blank, until it comes back on with the Apple logo showing.
How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
Those steps to factory resetting a device are here again if you need them in an easier to read format: Tap Settings > General > Reset. Tap ‘Erase all content and settings’ Enter passcode/Face ID/fingerprint. Tap ‘Erase iPhone /iPad’ Enter Apple ID password. Your iPhone /iPad will now factory reset.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without passcode?
Just follow these steps: Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud. Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account. Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices. Click “Erase iPhone ” and then confirm your decision.
Is there a hard reset for iPhone 6?
To force restart or hard reset your device, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons simultaneously for at least ten seconds. After about ten seconds, you should see the Apple logo and can release the buttons. That’s it. Now you know how to hard reset your iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
How do you reset a locked iPhone 6?
1) First, connect your iPhone 6 to a computer, and open iTunes. 2) When your iPhone 6 get connected, FORCE RESTART it by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and Home buttons at the same time, until you see the recovery mode screen. 3) Choose Restore when it asks you to Restore or Update.
How do I factory reset my iPhone 6 without a computer?
Part 4: How to factory reset iPhone without iTunes Directly go to “Settings” > General > Reset. Select the ” Erase All Content and Settings” option. Enter your password and tap on ” Erase iPhone “.
How do you reset a locked iPhone?
Perform a hard reset on your phone by holding down the sleep/wake button and the Home button at the same time. Hold the buttons until the “Connect to iTunes” screen appears. On your computer, choose “ Restore ” from the iTunes screen. This will delete all data from your phone.